This email may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. You must keep such information confidential, and must not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
If you have received this email in error, you should let us OR the sender know, and you must delete it from your computer system. Further, if you have received this email in error, you must not use the information in this email in any way or disclose it to any other person.
We do not provide financial, investment, accountancy, taxation, legal or medical advice, and nothing in this email should be construed as such.
We take reasonable care to ensure that our emails are not infected by any virus or other malicious software, but we do not guarantee this.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability in relation to this email and the contents of this email.
- The contents of this email are the copyright of Key Information Technology LLC and its licensors. No rights to publish this email or its contents are granted.
- The proprietary rights of the Key Information Technology and related trademarks, names and logos are owned by Naresco Group LLC and are protected under U.A.E. and international trademark and copyright laws.
- The sender of this email has no authority to bind us or any of our affiliates to any contract.
- The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and they do not necessarily represent those of our organisation.
- You acknowledge that we may monitor email traffic data and email content for the following purposes enforcing our legal rights; fulfilling our legal obligations; and ensuring compliance with our internal policies.
Key Information Technology LLC is registered in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai as a Limited Liability Company.
Key Information Technology LLC, Registered Address:
P.O.Box 6856, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
You can contact Key Information Technology LLC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised May 11th 2017.
© Key Information Technology L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
KIT Legal Policies
These terms and conditions apply to and supersede all previous or future representations, understanding or agreements for all of our software, hardware and service offerings. Any adjacent Terms and Conditions are considered null unless agreed by Key Information Technology within an official letter.
Sales — Terms and Conditions
Support — Terms and Conditions
Warranty — Terms and Conditions
Termination — Terms and Conditions
Installation — Terms and Conditions
Delivery — Terms and Conditions
Invoicing — Terms and Conditions
Intellectual and Property Rights
Key Information Technology monitors this website for security purposes to ensure it remains available to all users and to protect information in our database.